a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All Natural Recipe Experiments Part II: Shampoo and Soap

It's been a while since my homemade deodurant post, but here are a couple of other all-natural products I have made as well. You can find the exact recipes at http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/.








These are all of the ingredients and tools you need to make shampoo. Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap, raw apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, vitamen E oil, and a spray bottle












This is what I use for shampoo and soap in my shower


I used the Dial foaming soap dispenser and put the Dr. Bronner's liquid soap into it so that it would last longer. It suds up great! I also added some Vitamin E oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil to the soap.














The kids and I have been using them for well over a month now, and they are working great!!

1 comment:

  1. That next to the last picture looks like a meth lab.

    ReplyDelete