a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quick Trip to Charleston

Rob and I were able to get away by ourselves for a quick trip to South Carolina this past weekend. We stayed with Rob's sister, Carrianna and her husband, Eric Friday night. Saturday morning they showed us around beautiful downtown Charleston. We ate a delicious lunch at a really nice seafood restaurant located right on the water. Rob had shrimp and I thoroughly enjoyed a crab cake sandwich!!


Thank you Eric and Carrianna for being awesome hosts and tour guides!!

After lunch, we traveled to Greer, SC to be part of Ruthie Corley Zylstra's wedding! It was beautiful!!! Ruthie was a gorgeous bride!! I was so thankful to be able to share in her special day! After the ceremony, we enjoyed a yummy dinner and did a little dancing!

I totally enjoyed our quick trip away - just the two of us:)

(Special thanks to Marmee and Pop for making this possible)






Downtown Charleston




Wedding Reception






My handsome Man





Carrianna, Ruthie, Katie, Me (and Care and Kate's buns in the oven:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment