a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Best Friend's Visit

I love having company. I really enjoy it when friends or family are able to come and stay at our home with us for a few days.

Monday, my very best friend in the world, Sally, and her two sweet little girls came to stay and play with us for a few days. Sally and I have known each other since high school, and we became really close during our college days together.

It was action-packed to say the least! When you have 4 preschoolers and 1 infant all in the same house, things can get crazy! But, it was a good crazy, and we are sad they have left us. (for now:) We did manage to squeeze in a little adult conversation Tuesday night after the kids had gone to bed, and that is always a treat! I will let the pictures below tell the story of their visit, and you can use your imagination to fill in the blanks!









Wyatt and Violet (Violet is 3 months older than Wyatt)



Sally and Caroline Rose Enjoying ice cream cones for Layla's 5th birthday!







Violet Dawn





Rob and Caroline





Violet and Wyatt having bath time!




All Clean!




Brushing their teeth















Anna Lea dressed as "Dofie" (Dorothy) at Jumpin' Junction





Violet all dressed up








Anna Lea dress up outfit #2





Layla



Anna Lea dress up outfit #3


































2 comments:

  1. LOVE! My favorite picture is the one of them brushing their teeth. Adorable. And I love your kitchen chairs painted red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carrianna! Wyatt and Violet are going to be best buds. Im loving Anna Leas fashion sense:) haha.. so happy I had a chance to see you! Hopefully I can see those precious 'babies' of yours soon!

    ReplyDelete