a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lipstick











Rob recently brought home some lipstick for Layla to play with. She is 100 percent girl and loves makeup and jewelry, and anything to do with dressing up. She had an absolute blast using every last drop of the lipstick that she could scrape out of the container. I would ask her if she thought she had enough on, and she would tell me, "no, I think I need a little more over here". She didn't mind posing for a few pictures in between slathering it on either.

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to tell you what a great writer you are! maybe you should make this into a book. i especially like your word choices. ie slathering. but really i do love the pics. keep up the good work, its fun to watch them grow up. i do miss them so much and cant wait to see yall at Thanksgiving. love ya!

    ReplyDelete