a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dance Lessons!!!

Yes, you heard right! Miracles never cease! Rob agreed to take ballroom dance classes with me. This is a dream come true for me. I have always wanted to take any kind of dance lessons that I could.

We will be taking the lessons on Thursday nights for the next 6 weeks. We only have to drive a few miles down the road to a place called Mashburn Lake for our lessons.

This past Thursday we went to the open house and learned the basic steps for the waltz. It was sooooo fun! Rob even admitted that he liked it. Our friends Jamie and Adrienne Webb went to the open house with us and are going to be taking lessons as well.

1 comment:

  1. A miracle indeed! So excited for you! We'll be glad to help with the kids when you need to travel for your first competition!!!!

    ReplyDelete