a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Monday, November 26, 2012

Healthy Hot Chocolate

I recently experimented, trying to make some hot chocolate without using sugar.  I used equal parts cocoa and local raw honey.  I just dumped it all in a pan and let it all warm together.   I really didn't expect it to taste as good as hot cocoa made with sugar, but I was pleasantly surprised! 
 
 
3 ingredients: cocoa, honey, and milk (we use raw milk from a local dairy)
 

mix together while warming, adjust to your taste



Wyatt tested
 



Wyatt approved!
 

I also made some more to let the girls try it when they were home from school, and they gobbled it up!  No more buying Nestle Hot Cocoa mix, with artificial ingredients and sugar for us!  Another REAL food success!

No comments:

Post a Comment