a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Thursday, June 17, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Layla in the fountains at Coolige Park

Anna Lea picking "fowders" in her pullups and milkin' boots

Wyatt on the kitchen table
Well, I am finally back in the blogging world after some technical difficulties. Here are some pictures of the kids from last month. Layla just turned 4 on May the 3rd and thinks she knows everything! Anna Lea just turned 2 on April 17th, and her current hobbies are picking every flower that she sees and throwing temper tantrums when she can't have juice. Wyatt just turned 1 on May 8th and his latest tricks are walking, repeating "No" from his sisters, and as you can see climbing onto the table! So, never a dull moment around here if you haven't figured that out yet.
Rob has completed his electrical schooling and is now working full time managing rental properties. I have just started my own business as a consultant selling Arbonne! We both love to get out in our beautiful vegetable garden in the evenings when we can and work in it. (Mainly Rob working while I keep Anna Lea from destroying it!) I will put some pictures of it up soon because I am so proud of it. I did pick our first squash yesterday and we had with our supper last night. DELICIOUS!!




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! BTW I love Arbonne products and the lady who used to be my rep moved to Colorado :/ Next time you are at Gateway I would love to buy a tube of the peppermint foot lotion if they still carry it! rlb

    ReplyDelete