a blog for my short and long-term memory loss




Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Costume Party at the Webb's!!

This past Saturday the whole family dressed up for Jamie, Adrienne, Abby and Joshua's family costume party. It was a lot of fun trying to come up with a "really good" costume for Rob and I to wear. We searched everywhere from Party City to Mimi's house for ideas. We didn't find our costumes until the day of the party. We had been wanting to dress up as a couple from the '70s, and finally found THE outfit at K-mart...





Jamie dressed like his dad in the 70s, Adrienne represented the 1980s

Our whole family

Layla as Princess Belle, Abby as Batwoman


Anna Lea as a Ladybug, Joshua as Batman


The skunk AKA Wyatt




3 comments:

  1. haha..you all look so cute!! I love little wyatt's outfit... anna wee's antennas are hilarious and layla looks so sweet! You and Rob look like you are right out of woodstock. haha.. i love it!:)

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody looks great! Love you with blonde hair, Beka!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my word!! Those costumes are perfect! Wyatt is the cutest skunk I've ever seen. I miss you guys so much. And I can't believe Rob really dressed up...he's whipped

    ReplyDelete